We highly value your trust and confidence in us and want to assure you that your personal information is completely safe with us.
Information we collect:
- Residential Address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
Information we process:We use this information for the purpose of shipping your order to you and sharing you the order confirmation messages. These E-mail and SMS are automated and you don’t need to worry about misusing your phone number and E-mail address. We gather email id for the purpose of sending newsletters to you only with your own consent when you submit your email id in our subscription form. Please note that, you may get automated promotional SMS or E-mails in the future.
Terms and conditions:We use the following platforms for our eCommerce and payment gateway. Please click the following links to read their terms and conditions.
Ecommerce service provider:WooCommerce: https://woocommerce.com/terms-conditions/
Payment gateway service provider:Razorpay: https://razorpay.com/terms/
Giocare cloth pads is currently shipping all over India. If you want to deliver to other countries, please mail us at email@example.com
- We ship all the orders through professional couriers. To track the package, kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the tracking link.
- If you think professional couriers do not deliver to your location, please let us know which courier service is preferable for the location of the delivery.
- Delivery of the order depends on distance. We try to stick to the exact period of delivery and on an average; it takes 5- 8 business days from the date of shipping.
- We track orders until they reach you. If you think your order has been delayed more than expected time you can contact us.
If you experience any of the below, kindly mail us at email@example.com we will take the required action and arrange for prompt replacement within 10 days.
Colour bleeding:We take great care in selecting the colours of pads. We ensure that the colours won't bleed while washing or drying. By chance, if you see any colour is bleeding dye while washing, kindly inform us.
Damaged pad:Pads are packed after the process of quality checking made by experts in our team. If you see any damage in stitching or if there are any holes are there in the pad or if the snap buttons are broken, kindly inform us. Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept the return of the order for the following reasons:
Colour fading:Fading refers to dullness in the colour of pads after drying. Since the pads are dried in direct sunlight the dark colours used on the upper side of the pad may slightly become dull.
Bleaching or white spots on the pad:After a few uses, you may see white spot or bleaching or discolouration on the centre or all over the pad. Most of the women who use cloth pads experience this. This is because of the acidity in the vaginal fluid. This is completely natural to occur and we assure it will cause no harm to you.
- As you are used to thin disposable pads, cloth pads may feel bulky to you. There are several layers of cloths inside the pads given to absorb the flow
- Please refer to the dimensions on the product specification before adding to cart. We cannot accept the return if the size is too large or too small.